I have done these before, I did one on Twin Atlantic and one on Deaf Havana. So it’s only fair that I do one on The Mocking Jays, because if you know me you know that I support this band a hell of a lot. So let’s do this!
- “George Ramplin everyone!” if you’ve seen the 2017 live video of Take You Home then you understand.
- Jacob Smith
- Lewis Hammond
- George Ramplin
- Sam Dorrington
- Alex Hather
- Take You Home
- Sex On The Beach
- Kiss My Neck
- The pea story… if you know, you know.
- THEY’RE FROM NOTTINGHAM, LIKE YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT THEY’RE A LOCAL BAND
- That little mosh pit to I Can’t Be Without You Love
- I ruined Amber’s life with taking her to see them twice…
- They’re so lovely and friendly (still regret not believing when I was told they were friendly, because oh my gosh! They’re so nice)
- That riff in Take You Home, again if you know, you know.
- HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR SHIRTS?!
- Have you seen the mocking dogs? because yeah, I have a soft spot for dogs and there’s dogs… so random, but you know…
- Close To You
- Too Close
- Feels (Feels is a bop, and I’m not ashamed that I know the words to it…)
- She Knows
- Go All Night
- Cold Hands
- Funny Bones
- That total bop of a song that’s coming out next Friday! aka, Edge Of Your Knife
- They get better every time you see them live.
- Remember that one time when I saw them live and Jacob tried to cheer me up by dedicating my favourite song to me… Spoiler alert… It worked
- That one time me, Lewis and Jacob couldn’t think of the name of Edge Of Your Knife
- HAVE YOU HEARD HOW TALENTED THEY ARE?!
- Grit My Teeth
- The fact that so many people have said to me that they think they look like they’d have big ego’s, then I throw a lil story in their face and they realise they’re the sweetest and most genuine people
- Jay and Lewis’ hugs. Top notch hugs they are.
Like always, I’m gonna put my top songs;
1. Kiss My Neck
2. Sex On The Beach
3. Edge Of Your Knife
4. I Can’t Be Without You Love
5. Grit My Teeth
I’m not doing my ratings, because we all know I give the mocks a solid 6/5 every time, because they’re fabulous because they’re ‘Sexy, Funky, Dirty, Pop. Everything you want to hear and more’